4.06.2014

The Week of "Off Your Ass"

I need to get up. I had all these plans to go on a run after work yesterday, but instead I went grocery shopping for the first time in over a month and then had an emotional breakdown of epic proportions and fell asleep.

So, after completely wiping my adorable phone and losing a lot of numbers and whatnot:

also add me on Nike+ Running: annayatdaliese


I have re-downloaded my Nike app so that I can get back to tracking my running. I'm going to pick a workout DVD that will enable me to do... something. For about 4 months a while back I lived to wake up and go running or do my Insanity/Jillian Michaels DVDs. I don't even remember my motivation. I look in the mirror now and even with my small amount of weight loss, my body looks way different.

I don't know if it's all psychological or what, but my waist seems smaller and my pooch is smaller and when I turn sideways I'm not as poofy.

Sometimes, unexpected people being affectionate towards you can do a hell of a lot for you.

Bonus: I got a Saturday off for the first time in... 8 months? I'm photographing a friend's wedding this weekend! I'm also finishing putting together my website !

Look forward to more gems like this soon!

But until then, I'm gonna veg out at home and continue to watch House.

1 comment: