3.26.2014

2 Off Days, WHAT?!

First off, it's Weigh In Wednesday! But naming every Wednesday post that would get drab, so I'll just lead off with it!

Current Weight: 194.6 lbs
This Week's Loss: 2.6 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 11.1 lbs

I still have yet to exercise minus taking my dog out for her 2-3 walks a day so I know I could be losing faster if I would stop laying in bed with her every morning. Whatever.

----

So this week somehow I got two days off in a row. I'm definitely going to use it to the best of my ability. I need to take Belle for a spa day, I'm pretty darn sure her nails need a good clipping. I need to see my handsome grandpa,


I desperately need an oil change, and I haven't gotten to go anywhere and just hang out with friends in a while. So, I'm gonna have some dinner and dancing tomorrow night with my lady friends and hopefully get to go for a run! I think the weather is finally going to be not awful!

I'm also trying this thing where I let the bank take money out of all my paychecks so I have a bit of a savings and it is KILLING ME. I keep having random hospital expenses pop up out of nowhere so I'm having to move things around and I'm trying to see what kind of health insurance to get but the plans are all so confusing x_x

Especially with someone like me who has all the health problems known to man and some to freaking space monkeys.

Ah well, I'll figure it out. And hopefully being 2.6 pounds less as of this morning will override any asshole customer that comes through my door today! 

1 comment:

  1. Why don't you get 2 days off when I'm home?!
    Also, congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete