2.25.2014

Yikes.

Body positivity is something I've always advocated. But it's easier for me to feel that way about other people than for myself. With clothes on I've never really thought I've looked that bad. But the minute I look at my tiger stripes on my tummy or flash my ass by a mirror I wanna die. I've come a long way, and you can see that line of weird ab under fat I've got, but I don't know. My biggest struggle is going to always be me being a picky eater. I'm trying to become better at snacking, I'm getting my ass up and doing something 3-4x a week. It's a start.

 I've also decided I'm going to switch my gym membership. No more Planet Fitness. For $15 more I can have access to more clubs, a pool, and classes! Like zumba and some other things that I've always wanted to try. I avoided it because of money for a while, but I think I can manage only a few dollars more. For those days I just won't do Insanity (mostly because my boyfriend is home and I get embarrassed, true story).


Everyone has to start somewhere, right? And this picture probably isn't fair, I've been kicking my own ass for two weeks now. There's some minor changes but my biggest concentration is going to be my flabby tummy.


In the meantime, here's my mini trainer. I did push ups and she gave me kisses every time I was on the way down. Also take the term push ups extremely lightly here. It's the one thing I've never been able to really do effectively.

It's hard being someone who was always super thin (not from anything safe) but then ballooning up and not knowing how to "fix"it. I even for about two seconds thought about a Keto diet but knowing I could experience flu like symptoms meant a no go. Juicing I've seen the sickly effects of. I've just got to stick on this weight watchers track, but man is it tough.

But here goes nothin'!

2 comments:

  1. Do whatever will keep you interested! I want a gym membership with classes so much! I can't wait to get to Lee's Summit and sign up for the community center! Find a passion or reason for getting healthier and it's so much easier. Also, it's pretty addicting once you start seeing results! Keep at it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Weight Watchers will teach you to eat well your whole life, instead of a fad diet that works fast, but then you balloon when you're off it. Get it, girl!!!

      Delete